HOW DOES IT WORKS
Quick and Easy Steps to get in touch with your Specialist.
It is often the case that doctors who give a first medical opinion have a greater necessity to receive and analyze the clinical documentation, whether it is a CAT, resonance or radiological image, than visiting the patient in person. This is when a Teleconsultation is needed.
The platform was designed to transmit medical tests and images in complete safety and following the current norms on privacy in processing sensitive data. The applications to view, archive, transmit medical documents available on the platform, are Class II certified medical devices. The certifying entity is Kiwa Cermet Italia S.p.A. and the certification number is MED 31500.
The platform is simple and easy to use: you only need a computer and a good Internet connection.
The patient will:
– Register on the platform
– Enter in the reserved area, and directed by the user’s guide, explore the platform.
– Select the medical area and their pathology.
– Select the medical expert that will follow their case.
– Make the pre-authorization payment.
– Explain their case by filling out the medical history customized for every specific pathology.
– Upload the medical documents in a digital format.
– Send your consultation request and receive within 5 days the request for more documents or directly your medical advice.
If needed the user can request for further clarifications or be treated by the same doctor that has provided the advice.
In every moment, the user is supported by the customer service team, which is available 7 days a week to facilitate the patient’s journey.
The doctor, connected to his computer, can view the received medical tests thanks to the incorporated viewer program and in few days express his medical opinion. If necessary, the platform allows for multidisciplinary consultations from the team of medical experts active on the website. The selected doctor who has given his medical opinion will remain available for possible clarifications.
Ultraspecialisti is also an educational platform in the medical field as it allows doctors to interact and share their knowledge thanks to our collaboration with ECM Providers. Doctors can also benefit from the platform as they can easily share medical folders for research or clinical purposes to have an in depth understanding of unique clinical cases.
WHY OPT FOR AN ONLINE SECOND OPINION
Asking and receiving an opinion or second opinion from the best specialist in your pathology is every patient’s right.
Expert medical consultation
€240/ per consultation
- First diagnosis
- Second Opinion
- Diagnostic Opinion
- Therapeutic Opinion
- Optimization of the diagnostic-therapeutic approach
- Access to experimental protocols